- Understand many core topics.
- Understand and experiment using lines and shapes.
- Building in-depth knowledge of concepts.
- Understand Color theory and Space.
- Important concepts like perspective, light and shadow are taught in detail without overwhelming the student.
- Different mediums like soft pastel, charcoal, watercolors, inks and mixed media are introduced.
- Art vocabulary is further reinforced at this stage.
- Learning a folk art helps the students understand different drawing tools and techniques used during early times.
- Introduction to a renowned artist’s work.
- Build the learners art portfolio with the artwork completed during study.
- There will be an exam at the end of the module to test the student’s proficiency in the subject.
Overview of EXPERT Level:
- Total Duration: 48 sessions
- Age: 13 years and above
- Group Size: Up to 5 Students
- Session Duration: 45 – 50 Minutes
- Schedule: Once A Week
Prerequisites to Join the Course:
- Prior experience is required.
- Completion of the Advanced level is compulsory.
- Interest in art and a willingness to learn.
Tools, Software and Material Needed:
- Zoom software
- Art book
- Stationery and coloring mediums like color pencils, watercolors, oils, acrylics, inks, charcoal sticks and paint brushes.
- Ensure to have a multi camera setup focused on the child and work
- Picasso line art and shading
- Color theory
- Two- and three-point perspective
- Human anatomy
- Portrait drawing
- Impression art
- Introduction to new mediums like oil, acrylic, inks and charcoal
- In depth compositions with different mediums
- Learn about an artist and his work
- Students make a portfolio with all the work done during study
Outcome by the end of the level:
- In depth knowledge of core concepts.
- Complete understanding of all mediums leading to mastery of the subject at this level.
- Learn the process of drawing in a systematic way with a complete understanding of the cause and effect .
- Learn drawing through imagination or through mathematical precision.
- Exploring the use of new mediums like oil, acrylic, inks and charcoal.
- Learning about a renowned artist widens their exposure to the world of art.
- Critical thinking is encouraged.
- Taking a visual picture mentally about the work they intend to create helps the student develop their own style and technique of art.
- These skill sets help them in self-expression and communication, building their sense of identity.
Once they complete this level, they are ready to take art as a mainstream subject, attend any competitions or join a fine arts school.
1.Will my child become competent enough to give entrance exams for Art & Design schools?
A: After completing the expert level, student will be competent to appear for the entrance exams in a fine art school.
2. Does the child learn everything related to art in this expert level?
A: Knowledge of art is infinite. Our students will learn all fundamentals of art and important drawing concepts & painting mediums.
3. Will the student be able to do live sketch or portrait?
A: Yes, they can. The more they practice, the more they will learn.
4. What painting mediums will the student learn in this level?
A: Students will learn techniques using water colour, inks, charcoal, oil, and acrylics.
5. What is impression art?
A: Impression art means depicting a scene in bold brush strokes with the desired colour tone for light and shade without blending. Student will learn a variety of brush strokes and develop the knowledge of different colour tones.
6. Do we need to have a specific camera and sitting arrangement for the classes?
A: Students should always keep their desk ready with the required materials before the class. It is preferable to use 2 camera set-up, one for student view and second one will focus on the art work, so that student can share art work on screen.
7. What art materials we need for this course?
A: A list of required art materials for the whole module will provided on the first day of class during the orientation session. Additionally, the teacher will update the students regularly of what materials will be required for the next class.