This course helps participants enjoy the freedom of being so confident in their beliefs that they are not affected by someone else’s opinion. There is a true sense of confidence in all accomplishments as participants are armed with the necessary tools to build confidence through focus and determination.
Every session is followed by a Case Study, J. A. M, Inspirational stories.
Certificates will be given upon completion.
Overview of the level:
- Total Duration: 10 sessions
- Age: Middle to High School students
- Group Size: Up to 20 students
- Session Duration: 1.5 hours per session.
- Class Schedule: Twice A Week
- Days: Every Monday and Wednesday
- Time: 5 pm – 6.30 pm
Prerequisites to join the course
- No prior experience is required
- Middle to high school students only can enroll
- Understand the concept of Confidence
- How to stop sabotaging yourself and trusting your dreams
- Develop Behavioral confidence
- Practice Emotional confidence
- Learn to handle mistakes
- Tips on effective Public Speaking Skills
- Set out to do new things and hone your skills
- How to Set and Achieve your Goals
- Learn to handle anxiety
- How to commit to constant and never-ending improvement and improve self-determination and excellence
Outcome by the end of the level:
You will learn to:
- Become more self-motivated and accept responsibility
- Grow into secure young adults
- Break through self-imposed limits to achieve your full potential
- Communicate more effectively and resolve conflicts easily
- Convey your needs, opinions and frustrations in a positive manner
1. Who can attend this program?
A: This program is designed for Middle to High School students.
2. How can this program help my child to succeed in school?
A: This program helps children develop strategies to succeed in school and in life. Students learn:people skills and proper self-presentation,various strategies to help deal with challenges and setbacks that can be created in the school environment, a plan for accomplishing goals, resisting peer pressure, having a good attitude admitting weakness and handling mistakes, how to develop and integrate strategies to become successful.
3. What type of students attend this program?
A: This program is designed for students irrespective of their academic performance. Our objective is that every kid possesses huge potential and can be successful in academics and life, given the right tools and confidence to learn and grow.
4. Who is the facilitator for this program?
A: Vidhi Ghosalker, a talented motivationalist, has successfully conducted similar programs for
youth through an indescribable emotional journey that results in an expanded self-awareness
and desire to succeed. Vidhi brings a unique view “To motivate others to elevate their thinking and take action to improve them.” Parents can be assured that Vidhi’s passionate presentation style will capture and retain children’s attention.
5. Does the program really help the child? Can we see it work?
A: You immediately recognize the effects of program experience on your children in various ways.
Throughout the program they are exposed to inspirational and motivational thoughts that it
promotes individual thinking and making these a part of their everyday life. Also, what works
best is reinforcement with the tools that we provide them with and making sure that they use
6. Are the classes recorded? Can my child watch the session if he/she miss the class?
A: These sessions are not recorded. Ensure the child does not miss the class.
7. Will I get a refund if my child is unable to attend the class?
A: We have a no refund policy as this program has only limited seats. Based on the program start
date you can enroll your child.
8. What happens after my child completes the program?
A: Each program is designed with a follow-up session after two months to check on the child’s
progress. A Finesse Academy facilitator reviews post evaluation tools completed by each participant after the program. Facilitators are also available to former participants to explore optional techniques to aid problematic situations.