This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their Learning opportunities by learning some of the advanced concepts of Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search. And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
Overview of curriculum:
Students will gain a solid grasp of Python basics, including variables, data types, and basic operations.
They’ll develop confidence in creating their Python programs, allowing them to bring their ideas to life.
The course emphasizes real-world applications, such as creating apps like BMI calculators and tip calculators. Young learners will explore Python’s creative side by developing interactive games like Rock, Paper, Scissors and engaging in storytelling through Hangman games.
Through projects like quiz apps, students will enhance their problem-solving skills, logic, and critical thinking abilities.
Overview of the level:
- Total Duration: 28 – 32 sessions
- Age: 12 years and above
- Group Size: Upto 4 Students
- Session Duration: 50 minutes
- Schedule: Once A Week
Prerequisites to join the course
- Students should be 12 years and above
- No coding knowledge is required
- Having some block based coding understanding will be an added advantage to the student
- Students should have good laptop with internet connections
- Python Functions and Sample Programs
- Python Error and Exception Handling
- Interactive Challenges and Fun
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Classes and Objects in Python
- Understanding Methods in Python
- Inheritance, Data Encapsulation and Polymorphism in Python
- Advanced Challenges and Collaboration
Outcome by the end of the course completion:
Students of the advanced course will possess a higher level of Python proficiency, including advanced topics such as error handling, object-oriented programming (OOP), and game development.
They will further hone their problem-solving skills, mastering algorithmic reasoning and debugging techniques through challenging projects.
Students will be adept at creating interactive through collaborative coding projects, students will refine teamwork, communication, and project management abilities.
1. Why should kids learn Python?
A: Coding increases focus and concentration. It also helps with improvement in academics. Coding also teaches kids to break down a problem into smaller parts and work on each part.
2. What skills kids will acquire?
A: Kids will develop logical thinking, creative thinking and problem solving. They learn skills of critical thinking.
3. Why Python? Why not other programming languages?
- Python is easy to read, write and learn.
- Simplicity in syntax.
- First choice for programmers and students.