Web Development Intermediate
Intermediate Level Overview of Curriculum (CSS):
By the end of this intermediate-level course, you will:
- Use CSS to make web pages visually appealing.
- Make websites look great on all devices.
- Learn advanced CSS techniques for layout and design.
- Explore future opportunities in web development.
Outcome by the End of the Course Completion Intermediate Level (CSS)
By the end of this intermediate-level course, students will:
- Confidently create interactive websites and web apps.
- Design and build visually appealing websites using HTML and CSS.
- Ensure their websites look great and function well on all devices.
- Tackle more advanced coding challenges effectively.
- Have a deeper understanding of web safety and privacy.
Join us in this exciting web development course for kids and start building your own websites today!
Overview of the level: –
Total Duration: 24 – 30 Hours
Age: 12 years and above
Group Size: Up to 3 Students
Session Duration: 50 minutes
Schedule: Once A Week
Prerequisites for Web Development for Kids (Ages 12-16):
To enroll in this course, students should meet the following prerequisites:
- Age Requirement: Students should be 12 years old or above.
- No Coding Experience Required: No prior coding experience is necessary. This course is designed for beginners.
- Block-Based Coding Understanding (Optional): While not mandatory, having some familiarity with block-based coding, such as Scratch or Blockly, can be beneficial and provide a smoother transition into text-based coding.
- Access to a Laptop: Students should have access to a laptop or computer with internet connectivity. This is essential for hands-on coding exercises and web development projects.
Outcome by the End of the Course Completion: –
- Students will confidently create websites and web apps.
- Students can design and build interactive websites using HTML, CSS
- Students will ensure their websites look great on all devices.
- Students will tackle real coding challenges effectively.
- Students will understand web safety and privacy.
- Upon course completion, kids will have the skills to create and manage their web projects with confidence.
Chess is life. It touches every part of our life.
The Novice level is designed to introduce the game and fundamental concepts of chess to the students.
The goal of teaching Chess is to:
- Introduce basic concepts and techniques
- Develop interest towards the game
- Develop an understanding towards the game and enhance their strength and grip over the game
- Develop decision-making and concentration
This program will not only help the students in learning chess, but also guide them in their personal growth.
Overview of Novice Level :
- Total Duration : 28 – 30 sessions
- Age : 5 years and above
- Group Size : 5 – 8 learners
- Session Duration: 45 – 50 Minutes
- Class Schedule: Once a week
Prerequisites to join the course
- The learner should be 4 years and above
- No prior learning required
- Inclined towards learning the game
Tools, software and material needed:
- Zoom Software
- A chessboard
- A multi camera setup.
- Introduction to Game and Chess board
- Moment of Pieces.
- Attack and Capture.
- The Pawn.
- Check and Moving out of check.
- Mate in 1.
- The Profitable Exchange.
- The Two fold Attack.
- Mate or Stalemate.
Outcome by the end of the level:
- Students approach towards the game of chess will improve.
- They will understand that it is easy to learn and enjoy the game.
- Students will understand the basic tactics / strategies and techniques of the game.
Once students complete the Novice level, they are ready for the Beginner level.
1. Is this an easy game for my child to learn?
A: Chess is an easy game to learn. It requires nothing more than an average intelligence and interest to become a good chess player.
2. What is the right age to start learning chess?
A: Chess is for everyone. There is no age bar to start learning chess.
3. What are the advantages of playing chess?
A: There are many advantages. Chess helps to develop memory, promote imagination and creativity, improves patience, discipline and much more.
4. What is syllabus and course duration?
A: The syllabus is divided in four levels – Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced level
5. Are the students trained for competitions?
A: Yes, if the student is interested, we do help in training them for various competitions like the state or national level championship or to get an International FIDE rating etc.
6. How important is it to get the right trainer for my child?
A: It is important to choose the right trainer as this is the most important decision for the future of your child. A good trainer always motivates and teaches the game in an interesting way to make learning easy for kids.
7. How many hours a day should my child practice chess?
A: As a beginner, one hour is sufficient to study chess every day, at an intermediate level we recommend minimum one and a half hour of practice everyday and as a professional, a minimum 3 hours of practice is required every day.